Health and Safety
"In your role as a student, it is important that you are both physically and emotionally healthy. You can't do a good job in school, if you don't feel well. Being healthy makes you feel good and allow you to perform more effectively."
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. To ensure good health for our school students the school conducts periodical Health Programme associated with reputed hospitals in the city. School Health Programme is a commendable effort of the management in the direction of cultivating healthy habits among children and thereby makes the future generation of the nation healthy. The programme includes all the possible steps required to make children healthy - right from Primary health check-up to providing suggestions to take essential treatments if necessary. The object of this programmme is to awakening the health consciousness among all the students from the early years.
Our mission is to stimulate, support, and encourage students and families within our globally-minded community. Our counselors promote an enthusiastic, comprehensive and developmentally structured counseling programme to guide the students in the right direction.
M.kids is taking necessary steps to enhance overall security management in the main campus. The school strives to focus on protecting all students and staff. A security policy has been developed to enable security staff to perform their duties with fairness and consistency.
Our Security policy outlines certain procedures to be followed on our campus.
- Staff and students are requested to wear their identity cards to ease identification by security staff. Security is provided round-the-clock at the campus.
- The Safety and Security Department monitor issues related to school safety and security. Necessary prevention programs like Fire Evacuation, Lockdown and Bomb Threat are developed and periodically reviewed to assist school and administrators in evaluating school safety. It also provides training in security and safety to its guards and other staff.
- The CCTV is in operation in the school campus and is being monitored and recorded for the purposes of crime prevention, prevention from bullying, for the safety of our staff and students and for the protection of school property. This system is in operation round the clock, every day.
- The campus sees a security booth at every exit point.
- M.kids also takes a strong stand against drug and alcohol abuse, along with a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. In addition to dorm parent mentoring, a school counselor is available to assist troubled students.
- Local police are also at hand in case of any unforeseen irregularities and respond quickly to contact.
We realize that M.kids needs to be a happy home away from home for our students to succeed, and are always looking at ways to raise the bar and provide a memorable residential school experience.